Tuesday, November 13, 2007

She went from 6 to 20 so fast!

When I met this young lady she was all of 6 years old. Now she is getting ready to turn 20. She is my stepdaughter. Time has flown by so fast. She is always willing to be my homework subject. It was so great to be able to take pictures of someone who will turn there head or sit the way you want or just sit still. I was able to experiment with my F stops and shutter speeds and such. I was so excited to take these pictures. When I took them I had only had 4 hrs of sleep due to working through the night. So I was a bit slap happy..regardless I am very happy with them. I took so many that I filled up 3 gigs on my CF card. I have to get my paid shoots done first them I am going to go crazy on these pics. Then I will post more then.












5 comments:

Jessica said...

I absolutely love the last two. The lighting is so warm and she looks so gorgeous. Nice work!

cherie said...

these are all ver nice. lovely location and girl. nice lighting and poses.

Michelle said...

wow. those are beautiful! her eyes are incredible in these and your colors are awesome!

Tera Fraley said...

Beautiful girl!! Lovely locations and such awesome colors!!

Cindi Koceich said...

Gorgeous shots...she is very photogenic!!