Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Few Christmas Pics

Hey everyone. I have not been on my computer much so of course blogging has been out of the question. I have a few pictures from Christmas done and wanted to share them. We had a great holiday and now.....I am so glad it is over. I have already taken down the Christmas tree...usually a big no no until after New Years. Ohh well I just wanted my house back to normal. My hubby is so good to me...I got a Canon Speedlight for my Xti. Now I just have to find the time to learn how to use it. Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I will try to blog a bit more now that things are calming down. Thanks for looking. Bye









3 comments:

Tera Fraley said...

Very sweet pics!! Great moments you captured.

Michelle said...

love that second one! he looks so happy and expectant! great job. and congrats on the new speedlight! have fun learning.

Tori said...

Love the first one... what a sweet moment!