Monday, February 26, 2007

PMS

I know that every woman knows how this feels. LIKE CRAP!!! I hate to wake up and it hits me like a brick. You just want to wake up and enjoy your day....but everything and everyone gets on your last nerve, and its not there fault. I don't like to be this way but I guess I can't control everything. I was going to work today but something just told me (Don't Do It!!!). Now I know why. Well.. and my babysitters little boy is very sick so watching Sammy wouldn't be a good thing today. I just hope I can get some Midol , chocolate , and a good magazine and then get over it! Then maybe I can do some scrapping tonight. Please all my friends pray for my family they will need it for the next few days. AARRGGG.

2 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

Sorry about your lousy day!!!! I have chocolate for you if its not too late!

Lindsey said...

I know the feeling!!!! Oh so sorry - you should be feeling better by now. Love ya!