Thursday, May 24, 2007

His First Preschool Field Trip

This is Samuel's first year of preschool and his first field trip with the class. The class went to Yellow Creek Park and they walked the trails. Samuel did not like the whole walking part at first..but he had a rough morning getting blood work done for his surgery. Once he seen all the other kids then he was fine. Well almost, he was upset that he could not ride the school bus up to the play ground. But later we made up for that by letting him get on the bus to check it out. I can't believe I am taking pictures of my baby walking with his preschool class. Of course this just sucks for me, but it is something that we all have to do and go through. It's not easy but we will all live and learn through all this. I try to think of it as him spreading his wings and exploring the world around him. Of course I will be right behind him watching everything he does and will try not to be a "nagging Nellie".





























































































2 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

These are perfect for documenting his big day. I just love the one with him on the school bus, very telling. Would make a great layout;0

Joanne Fowler said...

Okay I just cried through your whole post. Well, I did okay until I saw the pics of him with all the other kids! Then it hit me that he really was in school! ACK! And he's not even MY kid! Feels like a nephew though, our only kids should be cousins! These are awesome captures for your scrapbook. I feel a huge lump in my stomach thinking I may be taking these pics this fall. Oh my, I'm not ready!!!!!