Thursday, May 10, 2007

Summer Fun


I just love to look at this picture of Samuel and Luke. This was taken during the end of summer last year. Erica and I just sat on the swing and watched our boys well....be boys! They had such a great time that day. I actually had forgotten about these pictures and when I found them I was so excited to fix them up and give a copy to Erica. She loved them as well. I just love to look back at the simple moments of my son having fun with his friend and to know that this moment will forever be a picture that I can show him when he is all grown up and busy with his adult life.

2 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

Love this. Sweet shot and love the conversion. It "looks" like a memory.

Debra said...

this is a really cute shot....it makes me think of the 40's era for some reason..the conversion fits the mood too..oh, and i love the style of your blog..