Friday, June 1, 2007

Never In My Life Could I Live Without These Two.



I could not think of my life without my two boys. They are the reason that I get out of the bed on the days I just want to be lazy, or on a bad day...cry. My life can be crazy and I can have the days that never end, but in the end I have two people that love me more than anything in the world, and I am lucky to know this. In all the things in my life I love to do, photography, scrapbooking or just hanging out with my friends, my favorite is a day at home when we can just hang around and do nothing and enjoy it. I love them so much that my heart feels like it could explode. When I gave birth to Samuel I could not explain the love that I felt. "I love him so much that my heart does not have anymore room and its stretching and making it want to explode." I never knew love until I had my own family. Being a wife and a mother is the greatest joy I could ever have. God has truly blessed my life. How could I ever need anything else. He has given me everything I could ever need or want.












































































































No comments: