Thursday, June 21, 2007

Samuel's First Trip to the River



This is Samuel's first trip to the river. Almost everyday we go over the BIG BLUE BRIDGE to Indiana so I can go to work or he can go to preschool. He always get excited to see the river and the boats from up high on the bridge. Every since he was able to say "river" he would stretch as far as he could to look over the car door down to the river below. So we took him down to were the boats ramp and my hubby walked him down to the dock and I think it was a little to much for him. I think he likes the few from the car seat and its a bit safer. Well the good thing is that I have found a great new place to take pictures. Maybe if we make it a habit of going down to the dock to take pictures more often he will get used to it.

No comments: