Monday, July 23, 2007

My Canvas Print

This is my hubby and I and we just had this picture taken by one of my best buds, Joanne. She did a wonderful job so this is the picture i chose for my 16x20 canvas print. I am so excited because I just feel like I have won the lottery. I got this for $ 2.30. I have had to restructure my finances and did not think I would be able to get this picture done for awhile. It just goes to show that God does provide and not just for the stuff we need, even the stuff we would like to have. So I feel very blessed and so happy to have a friend that takes great pictures and a wonderful Lord that takes care of every need. Even the not so important ones.


2 comments:

Tera Fraley said...

I love this pic!! Its so sweet! Im trying to decide which one I want to get also- I may go with a wedding photo that I love or ds. Its so hard!! Cant wait to see how everyones turns out

Jess said...

I love that pic too! Joanne did a wonderful job, I am SO happy you got to get it as a canvas! It will look amazing on your wall!