Saturday, March 31, 2007

Zoo














We took Samuel to his first trip to the Zoo. After we rented a stroller and a wheelchair we were off. Samuel's favorite was the Jaguar. If you know anything about 3 yr. old boys then you must know about "Diego".. Ya know.. the cartoon. Well Baby Jaguar is what he likes about Diego.. So the big scary cat was the 'baby jaguar". I have not finished a pic of the Jaguar because I will need more time. That cat was not happy and was pacing the floor. I couldn't get a good shot. Samuel also loved the monkeys, crocs, and birds. We were disappointed because we didn't get to see any giraffes, but all in all we had a good time. This zoo is not very big so I think it was a great first time zoo for Samuel. I look forward to him seeing bigger zoos in the future. I will try to post more pictures when I can. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

Can't wait to see "Baby Jaguar"! Cute shots here!

Lindsey said...

Which zoo was this?? I love the zoo myself! It is SOOO neat!