Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Comfort of a new pet

This is Bandit. My son has adopted this cat or did the cat adopt him? This cat just showed up out of nowhere and has turned my son into a talking machine. Samuel never tells anyone anything about his day or what is going on with him. But he went to school and would not shut up about this cat. The teachers in Preschool asked me if Samuel got a new pet and I asked them why they asked. They proceeded to tell me that Samuel had talked about a cat all day. I told them the story of how the cat just appeared out of thin air. When we got home from school Samuel started calling out "Bandit"! I guess he decided that the cat needed a name so that is we are calling the furball. We are dog people! I'm not a big fan of the felines and my husband really does not like them either. But guess who came home bringing cat litter and food? That is right..the hubby! I will remind him of this and use it as ammo if he starts to complain about the cat or wants to blame it on me for keeping it. I said "what are you doing bringing that stuff home?" He said " I don't know what I am doing." " I just know he (Samuel) loves that cat and he is talking about the cat" So we have to keep it. The cat just needs a tune up..like getting rid of some private parts and claws. I can't have a spraying male and claws tearing up my furniture. Other than that the cat isn't to bad. OHHH but Roszha hates the cat. That is my German Shepherd. Well Samuel has been very sick and running a 103 fever and I found him and the cat cuddled up in the bed yesterday. Where ever Samuel goes it seems the cat goes too and he loves to lay next to him. So I guess this is the latest edition to the Janosa family.









4 comments:

Tera Fraley said...

So sweet and such a pretty kitty. Bet he will be well loved!

Erika said...

Cute story, it was very touching! And the pictures are great too.

Erika said...

Cute story, it was very touching! And the pictures are great too.

Jessica said...

I love that story, so so sweet. I have two cats against my will, lol, but they jump right in and become part of the family. So cute about your son. He will love those photos when he grows up and looks back a family albums.