Saturday, October 27, 2007

Apple Festival 07

We went to the Reids Apple Festival last weekend. Samuel and Brandy had a big time. Laz and I really did not want to ride on the rides so Big Sis of course was more than happy to ride with him. They had a ball together. I took a million pictures that day. Some of these are not the best as far as technical stuff, but who cares. I sometimes just try not to worry about being perfect and just capture the moments. You miss alot when you just pay attention to what you did wrong with the picture. I don't want to do that anymore!!!! It ended up being a great day. We walked around and check out what was at the booths, looked at all the animals and Samuel got to sit in a fire truck. We ended the night with pizza and a movie. I think we all went to bed early that night. Just too much excitement for all of us.



This isn't the best picture technical wise but I love it!





















No comments: