Friday, October 19, 2007

Hayride


The annual church hayride was on the 13th of this month. We have not been since before Samuel was born. I had to trade hours at work to be able to go. When we arrived they were giving horse rides. My boy has never been on a horse and he just could not wait to get on one. I thought he would be scared...Yeah right!!! When it was his turn he got on and did not blink an eye. He kept looking around so much that the saddle kept turning with him. He just loved it. I am so glad that I had my camera because I got to capture his emotion and excitement for one of his *first* in his life. I will never be able to get that moment again..so that is why it is so important to me to have this picture. He also fed a goat, played football with the boys and got to go on his first hayride. Samuel was still fighting a case of the croup and a sinus infection so we cut the night short. He was so tired that he passed out as soon as we got home.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh, that first picture...yummy. It was lovely to sip my coffee and enjoy that picture. Thanks for sharing.
It looks like you had a lot of fun with your son!