Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brandy and Joe

I have posted these in my other blog before but they will just have to do for tonight...I feel like a truck it me. I have rarely ever been laying on the couch when my husband gets home.....but today I did and did not get up until Smallville came on. I watched it....laying on the couch! Ohh well hopefully tomorrow will be better... I took these pics outside by my tree. They are both kinda vertically challenged so I kept telling them to stand on their tippy toes so I could get the shot.....we let me know what ya think...Sorry if I have been MIA...Lots of other stuff going on in my life right now....thanks for looking...........


6 comments:

Michelle said...

the mood of the black and white one is breathtaking. great job!

pat said...

That B&W shot is wonderful--I love the way the sunflare outlines their profiles. Beautiful! Hope you are feeling better!

Sandra Collins said...

these are fantastic

Debbi said...

I really like the first one!

Noni Bell said...

You are just awesome girl! I SO love these pics! I too also love the b/w one....

Joanne Fowler said...

Loved these before and love them again! Great captures!