Thursday, July 31, 2008

Piano

When we were in Florida on vacation....my son wanted so badly to play with the piano. Well being a mom I did not think that would be the best idea..I was afraid that he would go up to the piano and just bang on the thing..Well he did the opposite. He sat down..got comfortable and began to play...of course it wasn't a song..but the way he played that piano was really something. It was almost like his hands were made to play. He was very gentile with the keys and played very slowly. Now if you knew my kid!!!! Nothing is ever slow or gentile about this boy..He is a wild one. Well this even seemed to calm him down...yes I said that...calm him down. So I'm thinking I may have to get a piano and get my son lessons.




3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sam - I love these pictures! I love the depth of field on the ones with just his hands & the keys. Really neat how the focus is on him. Great job. Music comes natural to some. Josh is one of those - I have to strive to get it. Sammy is probably very gifted with music if he was so passionate about it! I think lessons are a great idea!

Noni Bell said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! Sam they are beautiful! They are timeless and classic!

Joanne Fowler said...

Aha, you may have found another key that unlocks your son's hidden talents! (He has so many!) As much as he loves music, this may be just the thing for him.