Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Family Portrait Session...I was kinda nervous

I was so nervous about this shoot. The sun was out full blast and my client wanted shots taken on the slide....Very cool idea!!! But I was really scared about how bright the sun would be on their faces...I was really proud of myself..I did not get all flustered and took the time to change, change and keep changing my settings..until I got it right...but still sun that bright...only so much you can do. Everything turned out really well and I was happy with the shots I got. I was mad because the park had closed my bridge...You guys know the one I use all the time. Yellow Creek Park is my favorite place ever....but I have to have that bridge!!! But I lived... and maybe I will have the opportunity to get some shots in the Fall of their family.....on the bridge......Well you guys let me know what you think.....I have not posted in awhile....I have missed you guys.....














3 comments:

Jess said...

These are beautiful Sam!!! They look like a fun group. I really love all the interaction you captured, it truly shows their love for each other! Wonderful, wonderful job! :)

Joanne Fowler said...

These are great, Sam! Love the one by the pond with the duck and the last one the bestest!

Noni Bell said...

Hey Girl! I love your work! These are great!