Friday, June 13, 2008

Another swim day

I think I'm going to just camp out behind Erica and Ron's house. I love it out there. The view is beautiful from morning to night. I will have alot of great places to do her maternity shoot. Well this was another swim day..Last Friday actually. We are going over tomorrow (Saturday) to have a Fathers day grill out and swim. I'm excited. I'm sure we will have a blast. I will post pics of that when I can. Everyone have a great day.

My view from the patio...


Happy in the Sunshine....just hot hot hot!


Pregnant woman and her watermelon

Looks like she swallowed a watermelon! The baby girl does not have a name but I call her Chloe...I don't care what they call her....She is Chloe to me!

Our view from the pool.

Trying to explain F-stops and aperture.She was practicing on me. Trying out my 50mm 1.8. I think she is hooked on it now!


view from the ladder. They were having a blast!

Still a swimmin...I think my boy is part fish.

9 comments:

C said...

Awesome shots! Sounds so relaxing... LOOKS so relaxing. Pretty shot of you in the 1st few there.

Tricia said...

Great photos, you are very pretty. I so want your tan.

Joanne Fowler said...

You're a nut and I love it! Looks like a lot of fun!!!!

Tori said...

beautiful landscape!

Jess said...

Wow, what a gorgeous view! I can't wait to see her maternity photos! And hey- we have a pool like that! I think ours is smaller though, I got the biggest one that could fit on the concrete on our patio but it's only 12feet across. My kids still love it though! :)

Becky said...

Beautiful lighting!

Amy said...

Pretty shots!

♥ Amy said...

Looks like a lovely day! Like the belly shot - is that a seed or a drip on her belly?

pat said...

You looked so relaxed! What a great day. i can almost feel the heat!