Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Grease Monkey

I don't have a lot of pictures of the men in my life other than Laz and Samuel..so this week will be mainly of those two men in my life. Today was just another busy Wednesday. Laz changed the oil in my car and did something to his little work car...I think he was fixing the air conditioner. He came out from that thing looking like it had attacked him. He has grease everywhere. Lucky for him I think that is super sexy!! Nothing like a dirty, greasy hard working man! Just please take a shower after your done working....its only sexy for so long! The poor guy worked outside all day long except when we grabbed some lunch and went to Lowes and Auto Zone. I think we were outside until 7:30. I think he finished up all that he had to do with the vehicles....now he can put up my new shower head and curtain rod! Not today...but maybe tomorrow.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your journaling...

Anonymous said...

The first shot is so amazing. I love your composition and perspective.

Michelle said...

i really like that first shot. such a "man" shot! good luck on getting your shower head and curtain today!

Jess said...

Yep, hardworking men are sexy to me too! ;) Too bad J only gets dirty when he goes golfing... sigh... lol! I miss you girl! Are you coming to the meeting next week? I am going to TRY TRY TRY to get there! I am having withdrawals!

Becky said...

Love the shot of the greasy hand with the wedding ring. :-)

pat said...

Those are definitely a Man's hands!! Really enjoyed the journaling, too.

Chell said...

Great journaling and I really love the first shot.

Bobbi said...

I love that shot of his greasy hand, so story-telling!

--sme said...

Sweet story to go with your pics!

Amy said...

Beautiful journaling and I agree, I love that first shot.