Saturday, June 7, 2008

Random stuff from the past week or so.....

I'm really sorry to those of you who actually read my blogs....I have been a slacker the past few weeks. I just get in a mood and I don't feel like sharing my self sometimes...Meaning my feelings or what I see through my lens...that.. at times is a way I express my feelings and I guess I just have not felt very open...but I'm getting back to my center now. Well this past week Noni took some pic of me for my hubby a gift on Fathers Day. He does not ever read my blog so I don't have to worry about him seeing these....POTD is flash this week I think.....Well we did use flash but then my speedlight batteries died...so we used natural light..actually I had a chair in my room and the light was reflecting off of the seat....then we grabbed a cookie sheet out of the kitchen to use as a reflector. You use what ya got and go with it!!! Well it worked and I think these turned out great.
After a shoot on Weds I was going down the road and noticed how beautiful the sunset was. I stopped again at my favorite place....and took these shots of the sunset. These are great and going to hang in my house somewhere. I'm in the process of redoing all my picture and frames in the house. Well I will blog again later you guys have a great night.
oh and blogger is going nuts just in case you see something funky on here..sorry


a href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_n5q6T7TthYU/SEodG2dtimI/AAAAAAAABDc/NgNooEOhJfk/s1600-h/IMG_6766_filtered+4x6.jpg">




7 comments:

Tracy said...

You are beautiful! Love your pics...and the sunsets are great too! Looks like you have a darling family.

♥ Amy said...

Gorgeous sunset pics and good for you getting some shots of yourself. You look terrific!

Amy said...

Gorgeous, GORGEOUS sunset pictures!

Anonymous said...

wow what beautiful eyes!!! hope he loves them!

pat said...

Beautiful sunsets! And..WOW!! Your new photos are gorgeous!!!

Becky said...

Beautiful sunset and even more beautiful you!

Joanne Fowler said...

Beautiful sunset and love the new hair!