Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mommy and Sammy pic by .......Noni

We loaded up and went to Noni's on Thursday....I think...???? Yep it was Thursday..I was kinda in a funk and needed to get out of the house...so we went over to Noni's and she gave me her "liquid crank" coffee she calls it..Man that stuff is killer.....She took some new pictures of me and Samuel. In my house I am the picture taker and I never get any pics of me and the boy.....I have plenty of everyone else and my kid...but not usually me....I think she did great with these....Sorry but I look like death warmed over..I had not slept and I was a little...shall I say......crazy.....not in a bad way....my eyes were all acting crazy and hurting and I had on zero make up.......sorry don't want to scare ya....Well I gotta run and get ready for work...everyone have a great night.



10 comments:

Lauren Hartman said...

I think you look perfectly fine and very content. I really like the first photo, you too are too cute together!

pat said...

Love that last photo; so tender. You look wonderful without makeup; I wouldn't worry--I'd like to look half that good WITH makeup!

Mom2Drew said...

Very precious, reall love the relationship here.

Val said...

I wish i looked that good without makeup. You're gorgeous! Great shots

Anonymous said...

You guys are so beautiful together. Really special, lovely shots.

Reds said...

I don't think you look crazy - you are beautiful! Wish I looked like that without makeup!! ;) You've got some sweet pics taken of you and your son!

Michelle said...

i think you look great! very natural. how great to get some pics of you and your son. great memories here.

Bobbi said...

I wish I looked half this good w/out makeup. I think they are great shots, very loving.

Margaret said...

You look wonderful! Now me without makeup...YIKES! Love the interaction in these shots!

Suzy said...

I love that last one! You look great!