Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dirty Wet Shoes

The day we had 70 degree weather I let Samuel play in a mudhole. He was wet from head to toe. He had a blast. I plan on posting some of those pictures really soon. Well when we got inside he decided to strip down to his underware in the middle of the kitchen. So I got down on my stomach and tried to get a good shot. I can't remember my F stop. I am too tired to look because I have been up all night at work and now Samuel is sick. Let me know what you think. Have a great day.

8 comments:

mamawest777 said...

Love it! As a mom to 2 muddy boys myself I can completely appreciate this! You did great! Love him in the back pulling off the sock!!!

Chell said...

Sounds like he had a blast. You got a great DOF shot. Sometimes you have to get in uncomfortable positions to get gerat shots and I would say you captured the moment here perfectly

Val said...

Fun shot

For Over 29 Years... said...

I think this shot sums it up! What a great way to capture the fun of playing outside. Hope you got a better nights rest.

Margaret said...

Love this shot! That DOF is amazing!

Danielle said...

Sounds like fun. I look forward to letting dd do that when the snow melts. I really like your angle on this picture. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Great DOF sounds like he had fun

Jennifer said...

Love the DOF in this!! As a mom of boys I can totally relate :) Love this!!