Monday, February 25, 2008

Quiet Moment (Very Rare)

Most toys can come and go but not his mound of books. He has two big book shelves full of them. It is most uncommon for my son to be still any longer than 5 minutes. That is a life time to him. He was quiet and I got worried. That usually means he is doing something he is not to be doing. Well I was pleasantly surprised...he was actually sitting on the floor all comfortable and reading (looking at) one of his million books. He did not see me being sneaky and taking his picture ..well that would have ruined it for him. He will even take his books to bed. I will check on him before I go to bed and it normal to see his face stuck to an Elmo book with drool on it. I will need to get a shot of that sometime. Keeping up with this weeks theme.. I think that this is one of the greatest interactions that a child can have. Ohh and Jess ..I tried your new action...I love it..thanks for being so generous!!



Jess Warm Honey Action




4 comments:

Kelly said...

Wonderful sneak captures. They tell the story so well and I love how you took a shot of the books as well to completely wrap up the story

Val said...

Love how you caught him in concentration

Becky said...

I love sneak photos. How great that he has a love of books already. I think I've drooled myself to sleep on a few of mine too. ;-)

Mom2Drew said...

I so enjoy quiet moments!