Sunday, September 9, 2007

Brother and Sister Bond

This has to be one of my favorite picture of these two. She was trying to distract him by looking at the ducks in the lake so I could take a picture of them. They just look so happy to be together at a park. This stuff I know make a mom's heart melt. She looks so grown up and is all grown up and he just looks like he sprung up overnight. He loves her so very much. Her name is always "Sissy" to him but now he thinks he is big and he will call her "Brandy". It always takes us by surprise when he does this.... just does not sound right coming out of his mouth. They will always be close and I am so glad that they love each other so much. I think it made the bond even closer because she was there when he was born and got to see him take his first breath.









4 comments:

flute4peace said...

Those are really sweet! You really captured the relationship between them well! Nice job!

cherie said...

sweet photos.especially like the one of them walking away holding hands.

Tera Fraley said...

Very cute, I like the one of them holding hands and walking away.

Mom2Drew said...

I really like the relationship you captured in that first shot.