Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Doubt and More Doubt

Do you guys ever take a picture and you think its good but then you go to make it better and your realize you just made it worse. That is the mode I am stuck in. I have been very critical about myself and the pictures that I take. For example the pictures below. They are SOOC and I think it looks good. Just need some sharpening and some color work to make it pop, but as soon as I do...BAM..I look at it and think "This SUCKS". I don't know what my deal is. I see all the great pics and 2 Peas and feel so inadequate.. How did they do this or how did they do that? I guess I am just having a pity party. Don't worry it will end soon enough. I don't have a whole lot of time to be on the computer and try to learn what I can as fast as I can. I think that is my problem. Well tomorrows another day and I will continue to keep trying. Can't never could do anything. Right?!!!



No comments: