Saturday, September 22, 2007

Today is a busy day

Well I have my two favorite people to watch over. We are going to Erica's house. I am going to take pictures of Luke and Samuel on the tractor in their John Deere shirts. Poor Katie...she doesn't have a shirt like that! Well after that is finished we are going to a Fall Festival and let all 3 kids watch a parade and eat candy until they go crazy. My motto "wear them out and they will sleep and sleep"....but so will I. They are so pumped. The festivities are already beginning. Katie and Samuel are running around like crazy lil people and Katie just stubbed her toe and is freaking out and we have not even make it out the door. Well I hope to have a Lot of great pics to share.

3 comments:

cherie said...

cute shot. I really lie shots from behind like this! like the braefeet with the overalls too.

Krystle said...

This is adorable. I am lovin the overalls.

Deb said...

this is beyond cute. Love it.