Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sunrise in Kentucky

Well this morning I got up extra early to help my hubby do some stuff before he left for work. I decided to stay up and get some quiet time while my 4 year old was sleeping. I got my coffee and took it outside and sat on my porch. I never take the time or get to take the time to do this. As soon as I sat down I could not believe the color of the sky. It was an orange pink color up against the blue sky. I ran back into the house to get my camera and just started shooting. The color did not last long. So when I was satisfied with what I shot, then I sat back down and began to drink my coffee. I wish I could do this every morning. I was getting kinda frisky like I always do when the weather begins to feel like Fall.










2 comments:

Tera Fraley said...

Gorgeous shots! Love the colors there! Must have been nice, i love the cool mornings when you know its almost fall.

Joanne Fowler said...

Beautiful! Enjoy the sunrise while I'm sleeping in tomorrow! You're doing great girl!