Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Trying out a 50 mm lens! I love it!

These are new pictures I took yesterday of my son and stepdaughter. We went to the park and they modeled for me while my hubby and her boyfriend played disc-golf..whatever that is. She is always willing to let me torture her for pictures. I used Joanne's 50 mm and now I have to order one! I do know what I am missing now! Well give me some CC if you can. I do know that I have an amputation problem.. that comes from not being used to the lens. So let me have it.

















3 comments:

~~Debb~~ said...

Everyone who tries the 50mm HAS to have one! Isn't it great?
I especially like the last photo...great comp and expression!
Nice to see you posting. Hope you're well on the mend.

Deb said...

The last one is my favorite!

I love my 50mm. My next purchase is going to be the 85mm.

Joanne Fowler said...

I knew you'd get addicted! LOL You can borrow it as needed! Great job on these! With the prime lenses, you have to use manual zoom so back it up a bit to get in all the limbs you need! You're doing great!