Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Moving on....

When you become friends with people you usually try to think positive and hope for the best. Things go great for a long while and you become really close and go through a lot of good and bad times together and are usually there for each other...but then all of a sudden you are thrown out of the loop.. off the ride..or what ever you want to call it. We all have difficult times in our lives but isn't that when you a hold on to your close friends? Well I guess we all move on...and past people. I know how bad that sounds..but isn't that how it is? I have never been the move past my friend kinda person...i just don't think its right. But I just can't stand the *waking on ice* kinda relationships. One minute I like you...but maybe tomorrow I won't. You know the kind. I am just getting to the place in my life where you either take me as I am and love me for me or just go away. I have spent to many years trying to fit it or be someone else so someone will love me. I have figured out I am just ME! Like it or not..I will no longer be someone else. I will no longer be the pleaser!! This sounds very much like I am ranting and raving and maybe I am...but it had to come out somewhere. This is better than me exploding. Blogging has helped me alot. Sorry peas that you have to read my ranting..but you never know...maybe someone else is feeling the same way today. I just want to spend the rest of my time on this earth loving my family and my true friends and being as happy as I can be.

Ohh by the way..I took this pic going 60 miles an hour going home from working all night. This was right before all the ice melted. I ran a black and white action on the pic...I just like the way it looks.

8 comments:

pakosta said...

i know what you mean about friends and sometimes letting go is the best thing for yourself!
stand up for who you are!
great shot!
tara

Becky said...

Sorry you're hurting! That's a beautiful photo--I can't believe you took it from a moving car!

Anonymous said...

How do you take such a great photo going that fast. I have a problem taking focused ones while standing still.

brandy said...

I've just started visiting your blog..I believe I connected through Joanne....ANYWAYS. Maybe this is meant for me. Your statement,"I am just getting to the place in my life where you either take me as I am and love me for me or just go away", that is completely me these days. Ironic?! At first I felt bad, but then I'd like to think it's just the independent woman in me, making a statement. Maybe you too!!!

Amy said...

Couldn't have gotten much better composition if you had stopped and pulled over. I think the dark moodiness kind of fits your emotions right now, too. This photo will always trigger those memories and represent this pivotal point in your life.

Noni Bell said...

Hey chick! I feel ya girl! I to don't give a flying....well you know where I'm going with that. Just know if you need me I am here. I love ya girl!

bprincephoto said...

Sorry things aren't going right for you lately. I can so understand about friends and moving on. Love the picture too.

Joanne Fowler said...

{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}