Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Basketball and Visiting Granny's new house

Today was cloudy but we thought we would get out before the rain came. We came to the park yesterday and when Samuel seen the basketball court for the smaller children he went crazy. So this morning he wanted to go and play basketball at the park...so off we went. When we got there he was still too little to get the ball in the basket. I had to keep lifting him up. Then a few larger boys came over and he thought they were going to play with him and he acted like he was playing defense against them. He got all excited and then....they left. But he kept on playing by himself. He dribbled and dribbled until he was dribbled out! Then it was time to go to the play ground and go down the slide. Well that lasted for just awhile then it was time for some Mickey D's and go to see if Granny was at her new house. She was home and we stayed for just a little bit. I got a few pictures of her tree blooming and then it was time to go. My head started pounding like crazy..I don't know if it is the front coming through or what but Advil and Tylenol has not helped me at all. So anyway the day had been great other than this crazy headache.



Front of my moms new house. I had been taking pictures of the flowers and took this. I used and acid action on this. I just like it because its different than what I normally do.

















15 comments:

For Over 29 Years... said...

Lovely flowers. So sweet about him playing basketball. One day he'll be big enough! LOL

Donnah Ciempka said...

What a cutie. I love the shot where he is jumping to get the basket. It looks like he will never get there - it is way too cute.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous house. Its so fun to see kids out playing! I love basket ball.

The last shot is my favorite. Its so colorful and detailed.

Bobbi said...

Wow look at that air he got in the third picture! These are great, he is a cutie.

Becky said...

That first one is so darn cute-that basketball looks huge next to him.

Jen said...

Sweet basketball photos... Like the color on the flowers...

Jess said...

Awww, Sammy is too cute! Jason says he has great form... future NBA star maybe??? :) I love the acid action on your mom's house, I think the acid stuff is SO neat on brick and wood! Good for you for trying something different.

And GORGEOUS magnolia tree! I have one in my front yard too and I am LOVING it- getting a little sad though because its petals are starting to drop off...:(

pakosta said...

love the basketball shots! so CUTE!
tara

Tori said...

these are really nice! looks like he's really enjoying basketball!

Mom2Drew said...

I really like that 3rd shot!

Angela2932 said...

That really is a nice shot of your mom's house! I like the acid action on it very much!

Margaret said...

Love that first one. He looks so happy to be out there playing basketball. Nice flower shots, too.

Debbi said...

Those flowers are so pretty. I really like the basketball action shots!

brandy said...

i LOVE the third one! Great capture...

Joanne Fowler said...

He's getting so big! Love the B-Ball shots - so sweet! Ah, the joys of a little boy! The flowers are awesome too! Great job - as usual!