Friday, April 18, 2008

More Play with the Vintage action..I'm hooked!!!

The vintage action from Pioneer woman just fits my feeling for these shots. It feels like a memory in my mind...or even has a feel of an old picture...you know the kind that your grandparents have in a box somewhere. I love the emotion of the second shot. Samuel had fell on the pavement and hurt his hand, then went to get some love and sympathy from daddy...They gave me the look of "hey this is a personal moment" after I took the shot. I'M THE MOMMA and I have a big camera...don't make me use it!!! He! He!! I told my hubby nothing is sacred with our child..I gave birth to it...I can take as many pictures as I want of it!!! Makes me sound like I am at the zoo...and a nut to boot. Everyone have a great day.



2 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

Great captures, Sam! I love the 'old memory' feel of them too!

Jess said...

These are beautiful Sam! They are so touching. I just LOVE daddy/child shots like these!