Sunday, April 27, 2008

Little of this and a little of that!



Ok so I am behind....What else is new! Last week was kinda nuts and I did not get much sleep so I did not blog...but that does not mean that I did not take pictures like a fool. This blog has my kiddos and even me and the hubby in it. In this first shot Samuel was playing at the park and was sticking his head through the slide for me...he is getting to be a ham now. Then its our oldest Trent. I don't get many pics of him...busy man. I was cutting his hair and I gave him a Mohawk first ....took a pic then cut the rest off. I kinda like the Mohawk. Then I have Brandy and Joe at Easter dinner at my cousins house. We had a great Easter this year. On down the line....Next me an my hubby went out to eat with some friends Friday night and afterwards we all went bowling. My friend Mary took the picture of us. Laz acts like a goofball every time we take a pic. We had a great night...even got a babysitter. AAHHHHH life is good some days.








And just to check an see who of my buddies are paying attention...I just did my first maternity shoot Saturday. I will be posting some of them before too long. I am so excited. We had so much fun and I got to be myself and let my creativity fly. I just hope it flew in the right direction. So be looking for more very soon.





12 comments:

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

I love him peeking through and the mohawk is cool! Great job on your maternity pic!

Tricia said...

Wonderful shots, and your conversions look great.

me said...

Great Maternity. I love shots with the blocks :)

Amy said...

Great shots! I just love the last one, what a cute idea!

Christiana said...

Love that little head poking through. The black and whites look great. Nice shot of you & hubby, I'm pretty sure your kids could pass for your siblings. I'm digging the mohawk too!

Noni Bell said...

Hey Chic! These are great! Love the preggy one, can't wait to see more! You and Laz are so flippin' funny! Love it!

Jess said...

These are great! Oh my you have been busy! :) But busy is good, right?

I can't wait to see more maternity shots! Will you be there tomorrow?

Suzy said...

I love the block photo! That is so fun! And the head poking through is just the cutest thing! Great work!

Bobbi said...

That first pic is s ocute! I like the mohawk too :) And it looks like you did awesome on that maternity shoot, love that pic.

Becky said...

Nice to see more of you and your family, and I love what you did with the blocks.

Tera Fraley said...

too cute!! Its good seeing you too! I love the maternity picture, its great! Lovely composition.

Donnah Ciempka said...

That face peeking through the window is cute. The blocks maternity shot is lovely.