Friday, March 2, 2007

Cupcakes

Samuel had been asking for cupcakes. I just cringe when he does that. Why??? Because I have a better chance of winning the lottery than baking a cupcake. Anyone who knows me understands how I just can't do this. Well I actually made some last night. I guess I was having a good luck day. Samuel, Katie and Laz have been eating them up. At least this time if you were to throw the cupcake it wouldn't break the window. I just told JoAnn that they only reason I'm doing this is because I don't want Samuel to get into school and hear all the other kids talk about how there moms can bake, and my poor son will tell them all he gets are burnt cookies. So just out of stubbornness I will do this and learn to do it well if it kills me and breaks my family's teeth.



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

ha ha ha! Sam - you are soo funny. I would rather bake dessert than fix dinner. Maybe we should swap foods sometime. LOL I will fix your families dessert if you will fix my families dinner! Too funny Sam...I am so glad that it worked out for you this time.

Joanne Fowler said...

You crack me up! You do fine! Next time a kid tells your kid how well his/her mommy bakes, tell Sammy to just say "yeah, but you should see my mom scrap!" And if they mess with him, we'll punch their eyelets out! LOL