Sunday, March 11, 2007

Our Busy Week


We tried to spend as much time as possible outside this weekend because it was so beautiful. I wanted Samuel to play as much as possible with Daddy before he is not able for a while. Samuel won't understand, but I will have to tell him Daddy has a boo boo!! I was really needing to work this weekend to get some extra hours but I did not have a sitter so... I got a lot of things done for this next week. It will be so busy. Monday I work, Tuesday is Laz surgery, Weds. is pack and recovery day, and Thursday Samuel has a Dr. appointment for his ears, tonsils and adenoids, and hopefully Friday morning we can leave for Florida. That all depends on how everyone is feeling. So please pray for our safety this week. We will need it.

2 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

We'll be praying for you! Please call if there is anything we can do! I'll be back Tuesday night! Cute shot of Sammy by the way!

Anonymous said...

I just absolutely love reading these. It has been extremely busy at work and at home so I am sorry I haven't had the chance to call. You guys will be in my prayers all week. I sure hope things are smooth sailing for you and you get to have a very relaxing vacation. Love ya!