Monday, March 5, 2007

My Struggle


I got on the scale at work yesterday and just about had a heart attack. I was praying that it was wrong.. but no such luck. I was just trying to fool myself into thinking that my new smaller size pants were not getting tight. Well I went out today to get "THE FOOD". I have to get back on the wagon because I feel really bad when I put on the pounds that I worked so hard to take off. This is my struggle and I'm sure that I am not alone in this. I guess we all have our cross to carry and mine is 30 pounds to heavy.

2 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

Another good reason to forget about the cupcakes? Just kidding. These are great shots by the way, looks like an ad!

Lindsey said...

The food is making me hungry & I just ate! LOL Thanks for sharing! I love those ice cream bars - I ate one over at your house & they were GOOD. I know you can do it girl! Keep it up.