Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Photo Challenge of The Day


My new watch makes my life a lot more easier. The old one made my arm stink!!! Really...I would sweat under the band. This one also is water resistant and it has the date. I can't tell you how much I have to use that when I am at work. I always have 5 different people talking to me at one time or something else to get my attention off of what I'm
doing so I forget the date about 20 times a day. I have to give people their medication on the right day and time. That is a must and basic nursing. Laz gave this to me at Christmas. I think he did a great job. Not to mention I bugged him for 6 months. Ha! Ha!

aperture priority, F/4.9 natural light, ISO 400, 1/5 sec

2 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

This is so great! I LOVE IT! Great way to pose your watch, it looks so good!

Lindsey said...

Where did you shoot this? That is great! Your beloved watch! LOL It is very pretty & I can see that here with the detail...pretty pretty!