Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Guess where I have been.

Anyone who knows me understands that Sunday morning I will always look on the Internet or in the paper to see what is on sale at Hobby Lobby. Well this week they had brads, eyelets and all kinds of embellishments for my scrap pages. I get so excited over these little "do dads". I can't wait to get home so I can put them in the container where I have about 50 million more. My philosophy is to always be prepared. You never know when you will kick yourself for not buying the one that you needed when it was on sale.

2 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

OOOH FUN! Looks so lucious - all those yummy colors! Great capture!

Lindsey said...

Oh goodness - don't even get me started! I feel OBLIGATED when I see deals at Hobby Lobby. But have restrained myself because it is so easy to have SOOO much & you think....I need to use what I have first. But then all the pages look the same - so frustrating. But - at least we have SALES for our hobby! Thanks for sharing....(well sort of). HE HE HE! ;)