Sunday, March 25, 2007

We made it HOME !!!

















We got home last night around 1:30 am. I drove straight though to get home soon. Thank goodness we made it. We are all tired and not feeling the best right now. Laz is not doing well and running a fever and Samuel has a temp also. My poor boys. They both woke up this morning complaining of being cold at the same time. I guess that was my sign to pull out the thermometer. As of late this evening they were not doing any better. Now I am trying to unwind and post a picture of our vacation. This was the only day we went to the beach. Hopefully we will have more beach days come late this summer. Well now I am going to sleep until 6 am then it's off to the DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS !!

2 comments:

Joanne Fowler said...

Did I not post a comment yet? Or has it not shown up? Anyways... I LOVE the color in this one! Ahhh, I wanna be at the beach!

Lindsey said...

So beautiful! The colors are great - I agree with Joanne! I hope you had fun & will be able to enjoy the beach more this summer!