Thursday, March 1, 2007

Seeing the World in a whole new way

Thank goodness. I just got my new glasses today. It was in 2004 when I had my last new pair. I put them on and got into the car and started looking around and couldn't believe how clear everything was. The great part is that this pair doesn't have rims all the way around the lens. They feel so light. I was smart this time and had them made with the anti glare and scratch resistant coating. So I am very happy. I can see through my camera so much better now. For awhile I did not know if my focus was off because my lens or my eyes. Hopefully now I won't have to worry. I will be able to see road signs on our trip to Florida, and that is a good thing because Laz won't be able to drive due to knee surgery. Florida Here We Come!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Did you get a new perscription too? Or just new glasses? I like those - because they are not HUGE like some eye glasses are!

Joanne Fowler said...

Wow, Great shot! And congrats on the new glasses! Those will look great on ya! Can't wait to see more from you!