Saturday, March 15, 2008

One crazy CAT


This cat is truly nutty. I'm pretty sure he is Siamese and has an attitude to go with it. He is the most talkative cat I have ever seen. He meows at me when he wants food, attention or ( get this )..when he wants to go to bed. I know this sounds crazy, but when he was smaller I would make him sleep in the bathroom downstairs because I did not trust him at night. He still has his man parts and his front claws and I don't want my furniture and carpet torn to shreds by a nutty cat. So anyway I would take an old towel and cover him up like a baby and get him all snug as a bug in a rug. Ohh and he has a nite lite in the bathroom also. Well a few weeks ago I thought he was ready to be out of the bathroom at night...so I let him stay out. I got into bed and it began. He started crying at my door. The furball would stand in the doorway and just meow this agitating meow. So I would yell at him and he would run down the steps and sit at the landing by the door and cry even louder. I thought he would get over it...but no such luck. I had to get out of bed after 20 min of non-stop meowing and crying from this nut. HE WANTED BACK INTO THE BATHROOM!!!! He wanted to go to sleep in his towel. Once I wrapped him up then I never heard another peep from him. He is the funniest thing..when he is ready to go to bed he will meow at me when I am working on my pictures. I will be sitting on the couch and he will not shut-up and I have to yell at him before he wake up the boys. The interesting thing is that my husband hates cats. I mean with a passion. He would only tolerate the cat because our son loves him so much and I am very fond of the hairball too! So when we eat supper, the cat will sit under the table. He is kinda like a dog that way. So Laz started a bad habit of giving the cat food from his plate. So now Bandit will sit at Laz's feet or will come over to the couch if he is eating. Well the bond has grown from sharing food to now..maybe I will let you pet me or hold me..just when I am ready for you to do so! I still can't believe Laz likes this cat. That is a small miracle if I have ever seen one.





4 comments:

periwinkle eye images said...

Oh, I love your story! I am a cat person and I understand everything you said here. That amazing cat has the very look of "owning" you and being totally happy with his life! Great photos! ML

Margaret said...

What a beautiful cat with so much attitude! Love your story about him.

Joanne Fowler said...

Yup, crazy cat but he's super sweet to the boy. I just love the relationship they share. And you kitty is just beautiful!!!

Noni Bell said...

Love it! I am not a cat person but I have to admit the cat is hilarious! Love the story behind the pics!