Friday, March 28, 2008

My Art Show Entries

The photography group that I am in had those of us who wanted to participated enter several shots that we had taken. April 6th we go to a museum in Morganfield, Ky and see our pictures hanging up on the wall. It may sound like its not a big deal to some...but I think it is a really good thing to do...kinda gets you out of the box we all tend to get stuck in. My bud Noni helped me mount the pictures. She did most of the work because I did not have a clue in Hades how to do it. Its funny how different my shots looked mounted like that. Well me, my hubby and my son will go to the opening on Sunday afternoon. A couple of other Peas will be there. I look forward to seeing them also. Ohhh...and I just sat these up on the stereo receiver to get the shot..so the crop does not look very good.

7 comments:

Bobbi said...

These are great! That would be so exciting to see your work hanging somewhere-congrats :)

Unknown said...

These are beautiful... How fun and exciting!

Amy said...

Wow! These look terrific. I love every single one. How exciting for you!

Joanne Fowler said...

YAY! You had several to make it in! Great job on these. You are so talented, when are you going to realize it? The show is on my B-day but I'm not even sure I can make it - whaaa! Love you & Miss ya~Jo

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness...its so wonderful to see people entering their work! These are definitely pieces to be proud of too. I think my fav is the 3rd one down.

Anonymous said...

these are so gorgeous! they should be displayed! how exciting!

Noni Bell said...

Beautiful! Awesome! Wonderful! Just a few words to try to discribe how great YOUR art is! I had a blast helping you with these! There is nothing in the world like spending time with your friends!