Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Our Sunday...good weather

Well we actually had nice weather Sunday. After my son woke me up..around 2pm..I work the night shift... We went outside and watched Samuel jump on the trampoline and the dog run around. Laz was putting a roof on the dog run so Roshza would not get wet during the upcoming hurricane. So I thought it would be a good time to get out the camera and shoot a little. You get out of practise if you don't keep your camera warm. Well I got to enjoy my son and dog fighting over the wagon....Yes...I wish I would have had my camera then. The dog has a problem with wheels. Samuel was pulling around his wagon and the dog went nuts and started biting the wheels and pulling the wagon down the hill. I laughed so hard..Samuel was screaming and having a fit. So then Samuel got his play-lawn mower and the dog went crazy again and pulled it away from him...Needless to say I had to put her back into the run. Its funny after I put Roshza in her run he could have cared less about the wagon or the lawn mower..just like two kids fighting over the same toys. I don't really want it but I don't want you to have it.




I just love this picture of my husband hammering. It kinda got me all emotional and stuff when I was doing my editing. I'm a lush I tell Ya!

11 comments:

mamawest777 said...

really like the jumping shots and the hammer! LOL on your "kids" not sharing!

Jason said...

Nice shots! I really like the B&W.

Anonymous said...

I like all of these but there is something with the one of him hammering...I really like that one!
Cari

Anonymous said...

Gosh...your photos just make me want to go outside even more! Go away snow. Love the ones from the trampoline. So FUN!

Mom2Drew said...

Nice to have weather you can play in. Love that mid air jump of the first one.

Becky said...

I can see why you like that photo of DH; it's so manly. :-) And how funny that even one child will find someone to have a fight with!

jewels said...

The jumping shots are so fun! :) That white sweatshirt really stands out. You really have a neat dog picture too, his eyes are so sharp and clear, yet you still get a sense of action in the photo b/c of his legs!

Cheers,
jewels

Val said...

Fun shots. I like your BW conversion

Anonymous said...

i really like the action shots! love the story too!

pakosta said...

great shots to document your day!
tara

Margaret said...

Nice shots. Great documentation of the day.

Those trampoline shots are so fun!