Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Brenda Sue

This is another important lady in my life. Her name is Brenda..I call her Brenda Sue. She is such a sweet person..and feisty. I want to be just like Brenda when I grow up. She is always the first person to say something sweet to me and she always tries to lift my spirits when they are down. She is one of those friends that will tell you how it is..then hug ya. We have worked together for about 8 years now. We have a blast at work. We always tease each other about who is going to get called to the office first and whoever does has to dust off our ass chewing seat. We are both outspoken on many things and it makes work interesting. Well I love Brenda and she will always be one of my greatest friends This picture of us was taken about year and half ago on Christmas Eve...Look at the bad photoshop work..Sad isn't it..Thank goodness I got better at that.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam,
Bless your heart. You know I love you dearly.
Love your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda Sue