Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Sister




My sister is one of the most important people in my life. I am 10 years older than she is so I have always felt like she was my baby. I love her so much. We are always there for each other..We keep things real between us. She is the one who gets me drunk and then I start to sing and dance...nooo...body else can get me to do that. She gets me dirty key chains and magnets that say "Hooker" which is her loving nickname for me.....I call her Crack $hore. That is just how we are. I know she is always there for me know matter what and I am for her as well. We always try to help heal each others broken hearts and we are always the ones who get each others stupid jokes..She knows almost all my secrets and my feelings about everything. She might not agree with me..but she respects me...I respect her also. We are so different..from the way we look to the way we act. My dear sis is more of a rocker chick and I am a closet rocker. She lets her feeling out more that I do...One day I will get there..I am shy..yes believe it or not...not to the one who know me. She can just walk in and usually talk to most people. She has a way with words..and I am more of an action person..I can't usually say how i feel and get it out without sounding like an ass...but she can just raddle things off. I love that about her. She brings out the fun side of me..and these days that is what I need the most. Hey Sis if you are reading this. I love you Crack $hore....

8 comments:

Amy said...

Great shot of the two of you and love what you wrote about her!

Becky said...

What a sweet post! And I love your nicknames for each other.

Jess said...

AWWW! *tear*

You two sound like me and my youngest sis... I am 6 years older than her so we never really got along until I was grown and married. Now she is my BEST friend and she totally gets my stupid sense of humor!

LOVE this old pic- look at YOU girl! :p

Reds said...

So sweet!! Must be wonderful to have a sister!!

Jen said...

What a nice photo!!! Nice journaling as well~

Sandra Collins said...

beautiful picture and journaling

Debbi said...

Very touching journaling!

Chell said...

Soo sweet my sister is 14 years younger than I am and I have a very special place for her in my heart.