Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day From Start To Finish

Well Mothers Day weekend was going fast and hard for me. I did not sleep much Friday night so I was up early Saturday and had tons to do...House stuff and Sammy and I went to the park and Micky D's...Then we came home and I had to get my gear ready for a shoot at 5pm. Noni and I loaded up and got the shoot wrapped up around 6:45. By the time I got home my family surprised me with some gifts. Brandy gave me some Azalea bushes and Laz and Sammy got me a 4 gig CF card for my camera...that was what I was going to buy that night anyway...he just beat me to the bunch. So by 8pm I tried to lay down before work...well I am usually wired for sound after a shoot so I slept maybe an hour. Then off to work. Mary and I tried to make the best out of it. We were both dragging ass. Mom's to little kids do not get ...what is that word....mmmmm....oh sleep! No make up and looking like the walking dead..we had the idea of our own Mothers day pictures. I usually don't let pictures be taken of me with my glasses...but I was so tired I forgot.




Working hard....at trying to stay awake at my cart...Don't I look HAPPY!!!!!



Manca and Jemp

That is our nicknames from our grandmother and pretty much the rest of the family. Of course saying Samantha Renee and Jennifer Ann 50 times a day..that is what we are called when we are in trouble gets to be a mouth full..so its always been Mance or Manca and Jemp. We are 6 months apart in age. Our mothers are only 15 months apart in there age...So we have always been close....When we were little we even lived with each other for awhile. So we have pretty much been though a lot of everything together. I love her and I can be myself with Jen (that is what I call her). She calls me ( well I can't tell my other nick name...I am the outcast of the family. I looked like the little refugee kid they picked up on the side of the road, because I was always so dark and looked very different from my moms side of the family....so my nick name pertains to that whole thing. So anyway our youngest kiddos are 2 months apart in age. So we are all really close. This first picture of us...gosh is kinda old..I think I had been married for just a little while.


Manca and Jemp 2008...older....Wiser..who knows?




Let me explain the shirt. My dear sister bought me this in Florida. You have to understand why I am wearing it on Mothers Day. She left me to face a family stuff alone.....That is a big no..no!!! So YOU SUCK STEVIE. Thanks for leaving me on my own during a *Family Dysfunction* Pay Backs you Crack &hore!!!! Ohhh Happy Mothers Day... I do love you !!! Ohh and the funny face..that is my,I'm going to choke the crap out of you when I see you smile. Hmm Hmm!!




Me and the Hubster..he just looks so happy at the family dysfunction.


This is my Grandmother. She now lives in a nursing home in Tell City really close to my aunts and Jennifer.



This is my mom. As you can tell we look nothing alike. I think this is our first picture alone since my wedding pictures.
The days have been long and mothers day was really great this year. But now I think Samuel is getting sick and I am not far behind. I kinda feel like a cow is sitting on my chest....huh....but more than anything just tired...I have not slept good in I can't remember....Well I am not in to good of a mood this morning and kinda just blah and very sunburned....could not even wear my favorite Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion....Aloe Vera for me. I am off to Noni's for a pot of coffee and some me time. Hopefully tonight will be better. They guys will play ball and the girls will come over...so I will just drink more coffee and work on my computer tonight with the girls....well being the girls.....I hope everyone had a great Mothers Day!


1 comment:

Noni Bell said...

Ok, Now I KNOW we are related somehow! Family Dyfunction is a common place in this part of town! LOL....I am glad you had a good Mother's Day and I am looking forward to our retardedness (for lack of a better word) tonight!!! I love ya girl and you look Great by the way!