Saturday, May 10, 2008

Noni

Noni and I had a great adventure today..It started around 10:30 this morning and lasted to 6:30 tonight..First was a pot of coffee and catching up on the past few days...alot to cover on that one!!! Then we began to spackle and paint the walls then we moved on to lunch...she smoked and ate turkey....big whoop...cheeseburger sounds good right now. Well after that we kinda moved on to going outside with the boys for a little bit. She took some pictures of me and my new red hair..Then we started taking pictures of us being silly..I don't know what she said..but she cracked me up...there are not alot of people who can make me laugh that hard...she cracks me up all the time. Well we let the boys stay outside and she ran to get her other two kids while I had the joy of pulling out my stove from the wall. Not a good site. Well when she came back we started the demolition of more Formica behind the stove....At one time I think she pulled so hard a piece went flying and about got me in the head. Well we got it all off the wall and moved on to more spackle. Of course in between this we would have to stop and sing and be stupid just a bit more..wouldn't be right if we didn't. Laz came home just in time to take 2 more cabinets off the wall....And get this ..Noni saved him from having stitches in his head. He had bent down to get something and the cabinet started to fall and Noni caught it right before it hit him in the head...I swear she looked like she had Spiderman reflexes....She saved the day and us a trip to the ER...So after the drama I fixed the kids hot dogs on the grill and we all sat outside on the deck and ate. We had a blast today. I really needed my friend with me today. When she walked in the door with coffee I just hugged her and told her how glad I was that she was here. This week had been really crazy for me in all sorts of ways and she usually knows how to center me...which is really not easy to do. I can be difficult sometimes..So to have someone like her in my life is a great blessing and a big blast






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos. So much fun.

Noni Bell said...

What a couple of crazy....well....you know what I was thinking, right...LOL...I had a blast girl! Holy cow, my spidey senses were tinglin' yesterday! LOL!!!!!! You guys are just too much! You know that if ever I can be there I will! You are one of a kind Sam and I am So very happy to have you in my life! Now I have a sister that I can talk to and be crazy with that actually gets me! Love ya girl!

pat said...

Like the hair!!! Looks like you were having a blast. How great to have a fun friend like her.

Debbi said...

Love the laugh!

Sharon said...

Fun pics!