Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random shots,catchlights and waiting for the bus

Today I have just posted some random shots of my life. I have also tried to add some catch lights for our POTD theme. Noni took this pic of me this morning. Please excuse the puffy eye thing...Crappy couple of days...I can sneeze and my eyes swell. She took a couple of shots of Sammy and I waiting for the bus...I forgot I had on my Vlasic pickle pants on..How embarrassing!!






I took shots of Brandy and Samuel sitting on the porch waiting for the bus yesterday morning..then a picture of the weeds growing around my light post...Laz called it weeds..I told him it would be a beautiful weed. Then I just have shots of the kids Tuesday night after I got home from my photography class. Samuels was jammin on Laz computer to some song and Brandy was laying on the couch cracking up at him. They are so silly.






6 comments:

Noni Bell said...

Awesome pics as always....yours & mine....***smiling***

--sme said...

Nice captures of everyday things--you'll be glad you have these in years to come!

pat said...

I really like that first shot; it sums up the essence of motherhood. Very nice.

Amy said...

Love seeing your everyday moments. My favorite is the first one with your hand on his shoulder, it's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love the first shot...just so much emotion in that one little position. The flowers are great too...love the DOF and the color on those.

C said...

Wonderful pictures :) The first is sweet!