Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We will have to wait on the hair color and my two best friends

Well guys you will have to wait on seeing my hair color..I'm so not picture worthy today. My eyes are all swollen up for one reason or the other.....I leave that at that. So you guys just give me a few days and I will get a picture of the new redhead on the 2Peas board...It is dark brownish with alot of red in it...Remember last night when I told you guys that Laz wouldn't notice..well he did..and....he likes my hair with the blond in it..well I told him that in a few weeks I will put the blondish stuff back into it just around the front to frame my face...so I'm a work in progress on many levels these days...Stay TUNED....

Ok here are two ladies that mean the world to me. Erica and Janette....They are just two of the most wonderful people I know. Janette and I have been best friends for almost 10 years..She is always there for me. She is also Samuel's godmother. We don't get to see each other as much as we once did..but me having a 4 year old and she has a 16 year old, its a challenge to get together. But every 2 weeks or so we go out to eat. Every once in awhile we may go out for Margaritas. Erica and I have kinda ran in the same circles for years but did not really know each other. She and Laz were friends and had worked together for years and I knew her from her previous job at the EMS...We agree that it was meant for us to meet when she was pregnant with her son and my son was 6 months old..We have been through all the new mom stuff together and we really enjoy watching our boys grow up together. When she or I get on the crazy train....I think you ladies know what that is like...we are always there for each other to help pull each other off the train or just set next to each other until it stops..then laugh about how crazy we really were.... She is a funny funny lady and she always makes me laugh out loud.


14 comments:

Chell said...

You guys look like you have fun together. Good friends can make a world of difference

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Can't wait to see the new hair color! What a great tribute to your friens!

Becky said...

Mmmm, margaritas! That's my kind of friend. Can't wait to see the new hair color.

Tracie said...

Love your journaling, aren't girlfriends wonderful?! Sweet picture.

For Over 29 Years... said...

loved your journaling. It's such a great tribute.

Michelle said...

love the photo--looks like you are with a great pair of friends. can't wait to see the new color ;)

Cindi Koceich said...

Sending a cyber hug your way...it sounds like you could use one!!

I can't wait to see your hair color! I'll keep my eyes open!

Amy said...

How neat that you have these two great friends! Fun shot of the three of you! Can't wait to see your hair!

Mom2Drew said...

Nice tribute to your friends and I can't wait to see what your hair looks like...I love red!

Anonymous said...

Friends are priceless and thank you for sharing these stories. Margaritas are definitly a great way to celebrate bosom friends. :)

Jess said...

I'm glad you have such awesome girlfriends! My life has been all about the kids and hubby for so long, I am just this year starting to get back into "girlfriend" mode and hanging with the girls and doing stuff that I want to do for a change! You know how that goes.


Mmmm.... margaritas! :)

Sandra Collins said...

great shot - it's good to have people in our lives that we can count on

Bobbi said...

It is so great to have friends in your life that will always be there for you and get you. Great pic and journaling of them.

Angela2932 said...

You are doing such a great job staying on theme, and honoring the important women in your life! Good for you! Hopefully, the red eyes, hair color, etc, all gets worked out just fine in due time!