Thursday, May 22, 2008

Want some more Happiness

Happiness are when my children are crazy. There is nothing like your house full of kids and them screaming and and playing. There are about 15 years between Samuel and Brandy so the have a special bond.







Happiness is Brandy. I have been in her life since she was 6 years old and became her stepmom when she was 9. There is no step to it. She is daughter to me. We are really close and I love her bunches. We took all of these pics about an hour ago..I think it 4:30 already..Gee!!






My space...is Happiness.......

9 comments:

pat said...

Oh, S looks like he is really having fun! It's nice seeing you up again.

Anonymous said...

Its so nice to see such a genuinely wonderful relationship between people. I love the picture of you and your daughter...and its refreshing to know too, that she returns the love that you have for her. So special.

Reds said...

Love the shot of "your space"!! :) And those shots of your family are great! Wonderful that you have such a great relationship with your stepdaughter! Celine

Sandra Collins said...

great shots - you can see the love in these photos

C said...

Wonerful! Love them!

Jen said...

Great shots... and wonderful relationship!

Becky said...

I can see the love and happiness in these shots!

Sharon said...

She is adorable! And you look so young!!!

Noni Bell said...

Awesome pics! Brandy is a neat person! I love watching her and Sammy together! LOVE your hair! Part of "your" space is my space too! LOL!