Monday, May 19, 2008

New Blog

Hey there everybody...I just wanted to let you guys know that soon I will be creating a new blog. The new blog will be about me and the adventures in my life. I want it to be separate from my photography. It may or may not have pictures...It may be me just writing in to talk about my day or vent about what is going on in my life. I have found that writing has a way of calming me. I am not very good at all about venting or talking with others..I mean I can but you have to be someone special for me to be myself and that is hard for me to do. I get all my words stuck and I just can't spit it out. Now...I could not spell to save my life but in this blog ...I really don't care. I will warn you now...I have a temper and if something is on my mind I just say it. I will try and have some restraint.....but if you don't want to hear it.....then don't read it.
I have learned the hard way about not saying what you have to say and saying it way to late. If you see someone you love and you have not told them...then tell them...Trust me you might not get another chance. If someone has wronged you and you need to talk about it...then just do it. Tomorrow may never come and some things just need to be said. This is my way of doing that..just saying what I need and want to say. So I will try to be on here daily giving everyone a peek into "Me just being Me". From me being on a diet, to dealing with Autism, some photography, Noni and Sam adventures..that should be fun....Marriage,being a mom, love, dislikes, special people in my life..vacation and so on.I will also post things from Youtube. Just clips of movies and music that are special to me. I like to communicate and express myself in that way. You just never know what I will come up with. So if you visit my blog then give me a shout. If you don't want yourself to be known you can be anonymous and leave me a comment. Thanks everyone..I will have the new blog up ASAP. Everyone have a great day.

No comments: