Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kitchen from Hell

Today we finally tore out the last of our cabinets. It was the worst part. I officially will not have a sink or countertop for 3 wks. So it will be paper or plastic. Every time we have to go to Lowes I break out in a sweat. The past week we have spent enough money to get us to Florida and back. I think we could have bought a Ford Focus for what all this is going to end up costing...I will take a new kitchen over a Ford Focus anyday....but goodness!!! I have scratches and puncture wounds from the nails and toting the cabinets to the truck....And I know we are the most popular people on the street...we have a sink and countertop in our front yard...I hope it will be gone soon. The installers will be here on Weds to get the cabinets up..so I have a lot to do between now and then. More paint and sanding and I need to get outside to do some landscaping..when will it calm down? It won't and if it did I would go nuts. I am always busy doing something. I will keep all you guys informed of our progress...but now I must go to bed..I have been up since Friday morning..Good night all and thanks for checking me out..







I had to post the new highlights in my hair to show Noni...and Laz really likes the blonde in my hair. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY !!! So... I aim to please! He was very pleased!





I went out back on my porch to watch Sammy swing and play and noticed how beautiful the sunset was. I have not taken the time to watch the sunset in a long time. I am a sunset and sunrise kinda gal. I find such peace during those times of the day...Needless to say the past week or so has taken a toll on me emotionally, mentally and physically. I just need to get myself centered and move on to what ever comes next in my life....Karma has made sure that life has been... should I say a bit surprising and confusing the past few weeks....In good and bad ways. I guess you have to take the sweet with the sour...And since I am a very impatient person..sour does not suite me at all, but I am trying.

1 comment:

Noni Bell said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hair! Sorry you are in kitchen hell....I guess this means I am on call sander and painter, huh.....lol....I don't mind. I will be your "Hellmate" ;P

Looks as though Sammy is helping daddy out a little....love those little moments as aggervating as they my be some times.