Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hey Jess Guess What????


I know that you have a tattoo.....and so do I. Well I have been wanting to get a new one for a couple of years but was afraid of how my husband and other people would take that sort of news....But I have finally gotten over that and I am on a quest. I will be getting 2 new tattoo by the end of the month. Now I'm not into the large and loud all over body kinda thing...I want it to be dainty, pretty....whats the word girlie. I am so not girlie...I gave that up a long time ago..but now I have decided to settle into my womanhood and just deal with the whole being a lady and all that junk. Or I will at least try....
So here is the thing..I need a font or some type of scribe that will look good for letters....My sons name...will be one of the tats and it will be in light color ink on the inside of my wrist...I have to be careful because of being a nurse I have a strict dress code kinda thing. I'm certainly not wanting it to make me look like white trash. So that is the first one. The second is one letter and it will be placed somewhere a little more private...well private until the back of my shirt flys up. So you have been stuck and you know how important it is to make sure this comes out right. You only get one chance...Could you possibly help me along with this journey? You are all artsy and talented and I trust your sense of art...so if you could find me a great font or figure out any ideas about the lettering it would be great? If you want to know the single letter...just email me and I will tell you. Thanks Jess..I have all the faith in the world in you.

5 comments:

Chell said...

Good luck with it and lets us know how it turns out..

Jess said...

Of COURSE I'll help! Woohoo! I am wanting another tattoo too, of my kids' zodiac signs in a row up & down on my back- right about between my shoulder blades, maybe a little bit higher. :) But I spent so much dang money this month I'll be waiting a while longer for any new ink...

I'll go look for cool fonts for you! :)

Unknown said...

I think its awesome... I dont have a font, but good luck... I am a nurse an dhave three tattoos! lol... are you going to the march? in dc?

Bobbi said...

I'm not Jess but I lurve tattoos and have both my sons naems. Just wanted to say can't wait to see them!

Joanne Fowler said...

Happy Nurse's Day!!!!